QR Code Link to This Post
Culinary Agents is working with the team at Hotel Chelsea to connect them with talented hospitality professionals.
Hotel Chelsea – Now Hiring: Bartender
Click here to learn more & apply today!
What We Offer
We offer a competitive wage, alongside a 401(k) retirement plan, PTO, and a full medical, dental, and vision insurance package.
About This Role
Bartenders are responsible for all aspects of the guest experience at the bar, including greetings, menu sales, bar maintenance, overall guest satisfaction and happiness, and maintain a general command of the food and beverage menu. Bartenders work to prepare and serve consistently excellent beverages to guests either directly at the bar or through serving staff; provide impeccable hospitality to each of our clients, working specifically with each individual need to curate the best experience possible.
Specific job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with standard recipes
- Checks identification of all customers who appear under 30 to verify they are of legal drinking age prior to serving them
- Helps guests to make selections from food and beverage menus, suggests courses and pairings, explains any off-menu dishes, answers all food preparation questions
What You Bring
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience bartending in fine dining restaurants, cocktail bars, hotels, or equivalent.
- TIPS Certification required
- A passion for excellence in hospitality
- A team player attitude
- A track record of consistent beverage service
- Flexible work schedules: the ability to work night, weekends, holidays, as business permits
- The ability to lift, carry, push, or pull heavy objects, up to 50lbs
- Kneel, bend, or stoop, ascend or descend stairs; be on feet for extended periods of time
SHG Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Create your FREE profile on CulinaryAgents.com to apply to any job with a single click! Plus, start receiving alerts for new opportunities that match your skills and experience.
Publish date : 2023-06-07 20:23:07
- Category : Jobs