QR Code Link to This Post
Our client, a private equity firm, is seeking an Office Manager/Receptionist to join their NYC team. The hours are 8:45am to 6pm (flexibility required) and they are in the office 5 days a week.
- Manage administrative duties including greeting guests, answering phones and email correspondence, and scheduling meetings
- Coordinate with vendors including grocery delivery and IT
- Assist with meeting and event planning for the team
- Oversee office maintenance of supplies, equipment, and furniture; liaise with building management
- Enforce office compliance and security protocols
- Manage office expenses, employee records, and office policies
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, hospitality or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in office management or similar role
- Strong time-management and communication skills
- Proactive and polished individual with fantastic attention to detail
- Positive team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to navigate technical systems
- Knowledge of private equity or finance
- Up to $110k + bonus
- 401k contribution
- 100% covered medical for one plan in network, dental and vision
- 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 2 personal days
- 8 holidays, early close before all major holidays, closed Christmas to NYE
- Free lunch everyday
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please click here or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: https://jobs.beaconhillstaffing.com/eeoc/
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Publish date : 2023-06-22 21:34:02
- Category : Jobs